Team Manager, RA Labelling LCM
- Combine people management with a specialist function within Labelling LCM in Regulatory Affairs
We are looking for you who has strong leadership skills, who can inspire, motivate and develop people. We are looking for you who has the big overview, who can set the direction and reach the goal by making sure tasks are structured, prioritized and completed to the right level of quality within deadline. We are looking for you who wants to be the playing coach, who can create companionship and believe that winning as a team is better than winning alone.
A playing coach
In Orifarm, Regulatory Affairs is growing and we are currently looking for a passionate Team Manager for our Labelling LCM team.
Within our Labelling department, our overall purpose is to “develop and maintain product information and artwork in accordance with regulatory requirements and commercial demands supporting launch and release of goods and ensuring patient safety”.
You will support our purpose by:
- Making sure the team tasks mentioned below are handled and delivered in due time. It includes coordination and prioritization of tasks as well as optimizing ways of working when needed
- Filling in the role of a playing coach, handling both management and leadership tasks as well as daily operation
- Motivating and developing your team and employees and securing the well-being by being visible and engaged
- Making plans for training and courses
- Doing resource evaluation and planning as well as conducting interviews and hire and dismiss when needed
The Labelling LCM team maintains our marketing authorization from a safety perspective keeping all our product information (SmPC, labelling and patient leaflets) up to date. This is done in close cooperation with Artwork, Pharmacovigilance, our RA CMC team and with commercial and quality departments as well as external suppliers and stakeholders. Some of the main tasks are:
- Safety variations and monitoring (PRAC, PSUSA etc.)
- Comparison of SmPC´s with innovator/reference product
- RA assessment of educational material, commercial material and claims
- Creation and maintenance of procedures for the Labelling LCM tasks
- Cooperation with internal and external stakeholders (authorities, external suppliers, different Orifarm departments etc.)
A dedicated leader and team player
We are looking for you who are a Pharmacist, Cand. Scient. or has completed a similar education. Further, you are a true leader who sees and develops the whole person, who motivates, supports and engages and who makes people follow you.
You are open, honest and dedicated as well as willing to bring both your professional and personal competences into play. You are ambitious on behalf of yourself, your colleagues and your team.
Moreover, you are:
- a strong team player that easily builds up new relations but who also has the ability to take responsibility and leadership
- a good communicator and a great collaborator - with all kinds of people
- fluent in both written and verbal English
- in possession of great analytical, coordinating and problem solving skills
- able to see both the details and the bigger picture and has a commercial mindset
- structured and focused on setting and keeping deadlines
- in possession of a positive outlook on life and a good energy
- interested and experienced within IT systems
Over the past two years, Orifarm has grown rapidly and lots of new tasks and challenges have arisen due to an acquisition resulting in a double size portfolio. As a result of this the Labelling department was established half a year ago gathering the 4 teams working with product information: “Projects & Systems”, “Artwork”, “Labelling Development” and “Labelling LCM”. This to ensure close cooperation around our product information with the aim of securing the highest quality, the best processes and the most motivating work environment for the approximately 20 skilled and dedicated regulatory professionals working with labelling tasks.
We value a casual, positive and humoristic social tone and we make room for both laughter and seriousness. The working environment is very dynamic and is characterized by everybody taking responsibility for own tasks and at the same time helping each other and sparring on both a professional - and personal level.
Everyone should have access to modern medicine. High costs or lack of access to pharmaceuticals should never impact our possibility to receive treatment or relief and live a healthy life. In Orifarm, we aim to bring healthy days by making modern healthcare a better deal for the people and the societies we serve. Working towards our vision, we create access to affordable high-quality pharmaceuticals and healthcare products by challenging markets and always seeking new opportunities. With our core values paving the way, we always act responsibly and constantly with our customers in the center of our attention. And everything we do is driven by our sole purpose:
For as many as possible, as healthy a day as possible.
Our history goes back to 1994 where Orifarm was founded in Denmark by Hans and Birgitte Bøgh-Sørensen. Since then, Orifarm has grown from a small nine-person company into an international company operating globally in 13 countries. Today, Orifarm is Europe's largest parallel importer of pharmaceuticals and Denmark's largest supplier of pharmaceuticals with more than 2,200 employees.
We operate within seven different business areas: Over the Counter (OTC), Consumer Healthcare, Generics, Promotional Rx, Unlicensed Medicines, Parallel Import and Clinical Trials Supplies (CTS). Further, we focus heavily on new business opportunities and synergistic M&A to expand our offerings.
At Orifarm, we know our growth comes from the growth of our employees. We are an ambitious organization with an entrepreneurial culture, and we celebrate can-do attitudes, smarts and hearts. Our secret to success? Valuing how different skillsets join forces to make our journey happen. Whether you play a direct or an indirect part of fulfilling our purpose, you get to contribute and use your skills, personal as well as professional. Indeed, at Orifarm your personal growth journey is shaped only by your contribution towards making healthy days for as many as possible.
We regard our feedback culture as a fundamental element in the individual employee’s opportunities for learning and development. And when we have good results, every employee, including student workers, are a part of our bonus scheme.
Dependant on your preferences, the job can be located either at our Headquarter in Odense or at our office in Søborg with the flexibility of working partly from home.
Need further information?
If you need further information about the job, please contact Department Manager RA Labelling, Pernille Bauer Brun via mail email@example.com or by phone +45 22 39 28 02.
Due to GDPR requirements , this email address should only be used for elaborative communication. Applications submitted via mail will not be taken into account. Please instead use the electronic application system.
We are often looking for new employees to help us grow and therefore, we may have other interesting opportunities for you. Follow us on LinkedIn to receive updates on our business activities and job opportunities: https://www.linkedin.com/company/orifarm
Application deadline:As soon as possible