Senior Procurement Specialist
- With a commercial and international mindset
Do you want to join a dynamic organization and use your procurement experience to make a significant difference? If you have an operational approach to all processes within the supply chain and excellent negotiation skills, we may have the perfect opportunity for you.
About the job
As our new Senior Procurement Specialist, you will be responsible for developing a supply chain strategy for sourcing optimization according to the demands of our business units in close cooperation with our Head of Clinical Trials.
Your responsibilities include the development of purchase markets and maintaining, developing, and optimizing purchasing processes as well as managing supplier relations.
You will have a variety of tasks including:
- Screening for new suppliers and products as well as market research to support our global reach
- Looking into demands from sales countries
- Negotiating with suppliers and placing orders and follow up
- Optimizing processes involving Product Research Management, Sales, Supply Chain, Finance, IT, and especially quality
- Segmentation of the suppliers/markets as well as setting supplier-specific strategies and evaluating and reporting suppliers performance
- Provide quotes to our CS/UL business units and our external clients as well as gathering relevant documentation to support client needs.
Who are you?
We expect you to have a commercial mindset and a commercial background and with at least 2 years of experience within supply chain and procurement. You should have international experience and be able to build cross-cultural relationships, preferably from the pharma industry. Additionally, we expect you to:
- Have an operational approach to all processes within the supply chain
- Possess excellent negotiation skills
- Have significant trading experience
- Be fluent in both written and spoken English
It is essential that you have strong relational and cooperation skills as well as being ambitious and empathic. You must be analytical and structured in order to communicate complex data in an easy way. Furthermore, we expect you to be persistent and adaptable and thrive in a dynamic environment.
Orifarm is the largest parallel importer of pharmaceuticals in Europe and the largest supplier of pharmaceuticals in Denmark. Orifarm was founded in 1994 by Birgitte and Hans Bøgh-Sørensen and, through our main business areas, we provide large savings for both patients and society. The explorer spirit still characterizes the company, as we are constantly looking for new opportunities and business areas to invest in. In 2021, Orifarm faces its greatest milestone with a major acquisition, which will contribute to our further growth and the achievement of our visions.
In Orifarm we place great emphasis on both your professional and personal development and on giving you the opportunity to bring all of your skills into play.
Our headquarter is located in Odense, however, you have the opportunity to work from our newly established office in Søborg. We value an informal and friendly atmosphere and regardless of location, you will work with other dedicated colleagues.
If you need further information about the job, please contact Vice President, Procurement, Thomas Hedegaard at +45 63 95 27 98.
Application deadline:10. March 2021