Strategy Execution Manager
Be a key driver of Orifarms 2025 strategy execution
Do you have a passion for bringing strategy to life? Do you believe the best ideas never see the light of day unless someone engineers & prioritizes their deployment? If you have the drive, the interpersonal skill-set, and a deep strategy toolbox we have the perfect job for you!
About the job
Orifarm is looking for a Strategy Execution Manager to drive our strategy review cadence, ensure persistent Leadership team focus on strategic priorities, and follow up on must-win battles.
The Strategy Execution Manager’s main responsibilities will be to drive the strategy review cadence with Executive Management. On a monthly basis, you will “take the temperature” regarding our strategic priorities, measured both through KPIs and the health of strategic actions defined to support the KPIs. This will be to provide Executive Management and other stakeholders with a concise and accurate “state of the nation”.
Reporting to the VP Strategy & Transformation, the primary focus of the Strategy Execution Manager will be to drive transparency and ensure the 2025 strategy is operationalized.
- Lead operationalization of 2025 must-win battles with management
- Follow up on strategic priorities and KPIs
- Take an active part in defining and scoping strategic projects in close collaboration with the VP Strategy & Transformation as well as other key stakeholders
- Prepare presentations and decision material for Executive Management incl. strategy reviews, business cases, etc.
- Co-drive the annual strategy planning wheel
- Together with the VP Strategy & Transformation and Business Unit management to design, facilitate, execute, communicate and create ownership of the strategy and transformation agenda
- Continuously iterate and track (KPIs, milestones, etc.) key indicators of business performance to deliver the strategic and financial ambition
Who are you?
You are an experienced profile with a strong toolbox and a proven track record of working with strategy development and execution. You have a curious mindset, challenge the traditional belief, and are not afraid of getting your hands dirty.
- Highly developed communication skills; articulate verbally and in writing; ability to synthesize information into well-summarized documentation or presentation
- Strong executive presence, comfortable interacting with and presenting to all levels of management
- Strong team player who can partner well with the rest of the team and critical partners in the rest of the organization.
- Focus on execution and attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, proactive, and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. Eagerness to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications, particularly PowerPoint
Who are we?
You will be part of the Strategy & Transformation team which plays a big part in moving our business forward in line with our 2025 strategy. The team works relentlessly towards strategy development and execution and has its focus on process optimization, digitalization, project, and portfolio management. The tone is informal and friendly – based on a deep ambition to move Orifarm forward. We believe in personal responsibility, curiosity, and winning as a team.
Orifarm is the largest parallel importer of pharmaceuticals in Europe and the largest supplier of pharmaceuticals in Denmark. The explorer spirit still characterizes Orifarm, although we have now become a large, international company since Hans and Birgitte Bøgh-Sørensen founded the company in 1994. Our mission is to make important savings for the society via parallel imported and generic pharmaceuticals and to ensure that the consumers get better value for money. Seriously and determined, we strive to make this happen while insisting on being good colleagues, improving together, helping each other, and innovating. This attitude may be of benefit to you.
In Orifarm we place great emphasis on both your professional and personal development and on giving you the opportunity to bring all of your skills into play.
We are located in Odense, where you will work with our dedicated colleagues in an open office environment, which allows us to have a friendly and informal atmosphere.
We offer a competitive compensation & benefit package and our staff canteen offers a variety of healthy menus every day, and physiotherapy will also be at your disposal.
Application deadline:As soon as possible