Business Process Manager
- Be a key person in driving an important strategic enabler in Orifarm’s 2025 ambitions
Are you experienced in collaborating across business units to provide end-to-end business process analyses, ensuring their outcomes and performances are harmonizing with the corporate strategic goals? Then we may have the job for you.
About the job
As Business Process Manager in Orifarm, your responsibilities are to map and streamline our corporate Business Processes supporting Orifarm Business to reach its 2025 Target Operating Model. When coming to our strategic Must-Win Battles, you will be the primary competence and reference for the Business Processes. You possess deep subject matter knowledge to support the project teams in the best possible way. You do process analysis of the as-is, design the to-be in close collaboration with stakeholders, and engage as an expert competency in the implementation of new operating models across Orifarm. You bridge the Business and processes with the digitalization team to ensure a strong embedment of process transformation.
Looking into the near future, you will build the Business Process team and scale competencies and resources that deliver the following task to fit our strategic ambitions:
- Create and maintain the Orifarm Business Processes landscape
- Provide in-depth analysis of the as-is end-to-end Business Processes and Bench-mark them to the best practice
- Provide proposals of process changes aiming to fulfill the expected outcomes and performances that are in harmony with the 2025 strategic goals
- Actively participate in strategic projects that require process expert competencies
- Collaborate closely with the Digitalization team to ensure a tight link between Business Processes and the needed digital applications to be innovated
- Collaborate closely with the PAC community to align the local continuous improvements to the corporate structure and policy of end-to-end Business Processes
- Create and develop the toolbox for process mining, process re-design, and process simulation
Who are you?
You are a driven profile with a strong toolbox and a proven track record of working with highly complex business processes. You come from a position where you can demonstrate well-structured and implemented TOM’s. The ability to execute and implement is a must and you have 8-10 years of experience in the field of Process analysis and process management. Preferably you have experience in managing a team.
- Ability to benchmark and analyze end-to-end Business Processes of the Pharma industry
- Holistic understanding of end-to-end Business Processes and their business impact
- Is experienced and has a solid toolbox for Process mining, Process re-designing, and Process simulation/modeling from e.g. Lean or Business Process Management
- Strong communication, facilitation, and engagement competencies
- It is a plus if you have IT knowledge - specifically of the IT applications in Pharma Industry and their applicability in the Business processes
Who are we?
You will become part of the Business Optimization Department that plays a big part in moving our business forward in line with our 2025 strategy. The department consists of two main legs: Digitalization and Business Process Management and succeeds in close collaboration with the business, IT, and our PPMO and Projects-team. The tone is informal and friendly – based on deep ambitions to move Orifarm forward. We believe in personal responsibility and winning as a team.
Orifarm is the largest parallel importer of pharmaceuticals in Europe and the largest supplier of pharmaceuticals in Denmark. Orifarm was founded in 1994 by Birgitte and Hans Bøgh-Sørensen and, through our main business areas, we provide large savings for both patients and society. The explorer spirit still characterizes the company, as we are constantly looking for new opportunities and business areas to invest in. In 2021, Orifarm faces its greatest milestone with a major acquisition, which will contribute to our further growth and the achievement of our visions.
In Orifarm we place great emphasis on both your professional and personal development and on giving you the opportunity to bring all of your skills into play.
We are located in Odense, where you will work with our dedicated colleagues in an open office environment, which allows us to have a friendly and informal atmosphere.
We offer a competitive compensation & benefits package and our staff canteen offers a variety of healthy menus every day, and physiotherapy will also be at your disposal.
If you need further information about the job please contact Department Manager, Business Optimization Anders Skjoldemose +45 30996085
Application deadline:As soon as possible