Finance Process Specialist
- Do you want to make a true difference and be a part of a winning team in Orifarm?
If you join Orifarm, you will be a part of an entrepreneurial and customer-centric culture, with a high-performance culture and a great team spirit. You will be a part of Corporate Finance and take lead in driving the finance process management agenda across Orifarm.
About the job
As Finance Process Specialist you will ensure that global finance processes and applications are globally streamlined, anchored at an operational level, and continuously optimized. You will be a part of Corporate Accounting and Compliance, consisting of 25 dedicated colleagues, and will have reference to the Vice President.
To be successful in the position, you will support the record-to-report agenda by ensuring accurate, scalable and reliable finance processes and data foundation for internal and external use in regards to statutory reporting, management reporting, business analysis, and decision making.
Additionally, you will:
- Continuous maintain finance processes and as SME provide second level support as required.
- Analyze, design, and implement new finance business processes, standards, and best practice solutions within the existing and new business application landscape in close collaboration with your accounting colleagues.
- Responsible for finance processes in improvement projects, ensuring that solutions comply with prevailing Accounting and Control standards as well as meeting business needs.
- Project activities related to M&A integration.
- Manage interfaces business applications between finance, IT, and external parties.
- Ensure that relevant Finance processes are documented and up-to-date in Business System and Finance Manual. Provide training for users, including documentation and training material.
You will be working in direct collaboration with a variety of stakeholders within the company and its subsidiaries to promote better and more efficient finance practices, which demands strong interpersonal skills, integrity, and achievement orientation. We expect you to be structured, and to be motivated by continuous improvement, and passionate about applying business standards and technology to create business value.
Additionally, the preferred candidate has:
- A degree within Business, Economics or Finance.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Accounting and proven project management skills.
- Knowledge of Lean initiatives (training will be provided on the job).
- Ability to achieve results through peer group (i.e. matrix).
- Solid knowledge of financial reporting and internal control standards.
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems and business applications.
Orifarm is the largest parallel importer of pharmaceuticals in Europe and the largest supplier of pharmaceuticals in Denmark. Orifarm was founded in 1994 by Birgitte and Hans Bøgh-Sørensen and, through our main business areas, we provide large savings for both patients and society. The explorer spirit still characterizes the company, as we are constantly looking for new opportunities and business areas to invest in. In 2021, Orifarm faces its greatest milestone with a major acquisition, which will contribute to our further growth and the achievement of our visions.
In Orifarm we place great emphasis on both your professional and personal development and on allowing you to bring all of your skills into play. Our headquarter is in Odense.
If you need further information about the job, please contact Troels Tram, Vice President Corporate Financial Planning and Partnering, phone +45 8188 6113.
Application deadline:13. April 2021