Senior Manager – Corporate Development and M&A
- Be a key driver in Orifarm’s 2025 growth ambitions
Do you have a passion for M&A and enjoy the journey of taking an organization to the next level? Do you have an eye for commercial opportunities and how to create value? If you have the drive, the interpersonal skill-set, and the right toolbox, then we have the perfect job for you!
About the job
Orifarm is looking for a Senior Manager to strengthen our team in Corporate Development.
You will report to our Chief Corporate Development Officer and in close cooperation with our commercial business units the Senior Manager’s main responsibilities will be to manage M&A and other strategic and commercial projects, including:
- Participate and support the processes related to identification and evaluation of M&A targets, incl. building of business cases and preparing recommendations to the Executive Management
- Lead international M&A projects and teams in the process from initial evaluation, through due diligence, negotiations, and towards integration – covering multifunctional workstreams
- Scoping, managing, and executing strategic commercial projects supporting Orifarm in reaching our 2025 growth ambitions
Who are you?
You are an experienced profile with a proven track record and a minimum of 5 years of experience with managing M&A and strategic commercial projects. You probably come from a position within consultancy, investment banking, private equity, or a corporate M&A function. Insights within the Pharma industry will be preferred, however, it is not a requirement,
We expect you to have a curious mindset, want to challenge the traditional beliefs, are good at building personal relations, and are not afraid of taking hands-on responsibility.
Additionally, we expect that you possess the following competencies:
- Highly developed analytical and conceptional skillset combined with an entrepreneurial mentality
- Experienced within negotiations in an international context
- Strong communication skills; ability to synthesize large amounts of information into well summarized documentation and presentations, comfortable interacting with and presenting to all levels of management
- Focus on execution and attention to detail
- Strong work ethics, proactive and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. Eagerness to work in a fast paced, results driven environment
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications, particularly Power Point and Excel
Who are we?
You will be part of the Corporate Development team, which plays an essential role in taking our company towards the ambitions set in our 2025 strategy. The team holds many years of experience and covers a large variety of competencies within business development, strategy development and execution, M&A, process optimization, digitalization, and project & portfolio management. The tone is informal and friendly – based on a deep ambition to move Orifarm forward. We believe in personal responsibility, curiosity, and winning as a team.
Starting out with a strong entrepreneurial mission, Orifarm was founded in 1994 by Birgitte and Hans Bøgh-Sørensen. The underlying explorer spirit still characterizes the company, and with high ambition, we are constantly looking for new opportunities and business areas to invest in. Our purpose of being is to create competition and provide important savings for society and to ensure better value for money for consumers. We strive to make this happen while insisting on being good colleagues, improving together, helping each other, and innovating.
We operate within three main business areas: Parallel Import, Generics, and New Bizz. We are the largest parallel importer of pharmaceuticals in Europe and the largest supplier of pharmaceuticals in Denmark. We hold a strong position in Generics in the Nordics, being the largest producer of over-the-counter medicine in Denmark. Our portfolio contains well-known brands such as Pamol, Kodimagnyl, and Apovit. Within New Bizz, we aim to expand our business by exploring new opportunities within pharmaceuticals.
In Orifarm, we place great emphasis on both your professional and personal development and on giving you the opportunity to bring all of your skills into play.
We are an international company with offices and sites located across Europe and the U.S. With us, you will get the opportunity to excel together with dedicated colleagues in an open, friendly, and informal atmosphere.
Application deadline:23. May 2021