Market Access/Business Development Manager
- Are you eager to make a difference? Want empowerment? Then you can make an impact on our exciting growth journey
About the job:
This position is dedicated to our pre-pipeline growth and will be key for successful product launches out of Orifarm´s product pipeline. Market Access is playing an increasingly important role in Orifarm´s growing portfolio and this position will have a huge impact in the years to come.
Key features and responsibilities in this position:
- Participate and be a key stakeholder in business development in relation to market access
- Participate in product screening and early stage product selection with focus on market access challenges and market trends, ensuring a market access perspective in our pipeline
- Quantitative evaluation as well as a qualitative evaluation in relation to medical/clinical aspects, patient’s needs, and payer’s needs for potential market candidates.
- Responsible for contract negotiation for in-licensing projects.
- Responsible for planning and executing of applications for price approval for specialty products and reimbursement including the development of health economic models and evaluations
- Responsible for developing an initial strategic market access plan pre-launch .
- Obtain HEOR data and insights in order to gain and maintain optimal market access and drive market access projects with external partners
- Market access supervisor on own development projects and in-licensing projects
- Market access strategy ownership and support to cross-functional strategies and activities, closely co-operating with Sales and Marketing regarding price strategy.
- Participation in preparation of Hearing Statements, reactive as proactive
- Participate in cross-functional projects
- Establish and maintain relations with payers, Key Opinion Leaders , and other relevant stakeholders on both a national and regional level in the Nordics.
Who are you?
- You have a desire to remove Market Access barriers and you have commercial attitude and business acumen. You want to influence you own development and hold a Master’s degree in Medical Market Access or Masters in Pharmacy or similar life science education and preferably some years of experience. Basic knowledge regarding reimbursement environment. Experience for reimbursement dossier submission and stakeholder management
- You have in-depth understanding of payers and their value drivers in Northern Europe markets as well as trends in Pricing & Reimbursement. Experience at country and/or regional levels related to Market Access affairs (e.g. experience in negotiations with local health authorities and payers). It is preferred if you have hands on Project Management experience in pharmaceutical industry or related field. Essentially, you hold excellent interpersonal skills in relation to stakeholder management and collaboration across departments and functions are motivated by project performance and milestone settlement. Strong communication, interpersonal skills to develop excellent cross functional teamwork
- Entrepreneurship spirit and daring to challenge current status quo. Proactive, professional and responsible. Thrive working in a fast-paced, innovative environment while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient
Who are we?
We are a diverse and ambitious team, placed in various locations, eager to deliver a profound and sustainable organic growth to Orifarm´s portfolio. We collaborate in a friendly atmosphere and treat each other with respect and insist to have fun while working. In-licensing is part of Orifarm Healthcare’s Business Development department – a rapidly growing function responsible for building the pipeline for future organic growth of the company.
Our team currently consist of 8 full time employees and 4 student assistants, covering all parts of the business development process – from idea to contract and engagement throughout the development pipeline to product launch. We work in close collaboration with many other functions from Regulatory Affairs to Sales & Marketing and the local country affiliates, in order to ensure that new products get to market as quickly as possible and accessible for the patients.
You will be part of a busy work environment working with people dedicated to improving the well-being of patients and minimizing expenses for the payers. We work in a result oriented manner, which at times requires a high level of expertise and dedication.
Starting out with a strong entrepreneurial mission, Orifarm was founded in 1994 by Birgitte and Hans Bøgh-Sørensen. The underlying explorer spirit still characterizes the company, and with high ambition, we are constantly looking for new opportunities and business areas to invest in. Our purpose of being is to create competition and provide important savings for society and to ensure better value for money for consumers. We strive to make this happen while insisting on being good colleagues, improving together, helping each other, and innovating.
We operate within three main business areas: Parallel Import, Generics, and New Bizz. We are the largest parallel importer of pharmaceuticals in Europe and the largest supplier of pharmaceuticals in Denmark. We hold a strong position in Generics in the Nordics, being the largest producer of over-the-counter medicine in Denmark. Our portfolio contains well-known brands such as Pamol, Kodimagnyl, and Apovit. Within New Bizz, we aim to expand our business by exploring new opportunities within pharmaceuticals.
In Orifarm, we place great emphasis on both your professional and personal development and on giving you the opportunity to bring all of your skills into play.
We are an international company with offices and sites located across Europe and the U.S. With us, you will get the opportunity to excel together with dedicated colleagues in an open, friendly, and informal atmosphere.
If you need further information about the job, please contact Head of Licensing Rasmus Callesen +4541788959
Application deadline:18. June 2021