Sales Executive Assistant
– a structured person with commercial talent and good communication skills
Do you possess the ability to apply structure on abstract ideas? Are you persistent and able to follow up and execute on your agenda? If you have strong digital skills and retain effective English communicative competences to convey simple points, then you might be our new Sales Executive Assistant in Orifarm.
About the job
With direct reference to the Senior Vice President of Sales in our Parallel Import division, your role will be focusing on outlining communication regarding state of business and growth associated initiatives. With a clear strategic understanding, your task will be to create simplicity and an overview of our targets and progression to support our top management in a volatile business environment.
Part of that task will be to analyze market data from our sales countries and to create business insights to secure an optimal focus on execution of our growth strategies.
Additionally, your responsibilities include:
- Conducting market segmentation and competitor analyses with a holistic view of our competitors in order to coordinate and prioritize as well as to support stakeholders
- Creating frames for developing and following up on different strategy activities
- Analyzing matters that can improve portfolio handling in sales, e.g. pricing and forecasting
- Assisting with ad hoc tasks in senior management and supporting CCO as well
The job will secondarily be centered around a systematic follow-up on market performance and selected must-win battles. Your touch points will partly be heads of sales across markets as well as market managers and other commercial functions within the group.
Who are you?
We expect that you hold a relevant education within strategy. Preferably, you come from a large organization and are experienced in stakeholder management. Additionally, it is an advantage if you are experienced in strategy development and implementation across markets and business units. However, experience is not expected but beneficial. 1-2 years on the labour market may be enough as long as you are ambitious and curious.
Your main responsibilities require strategic thinking and it is therefore important that you are conceptual and broad-minded.
Further, we imagine that you:
- Have a positive mindset – you aim to celebrate wins and achievements
- Are service-minded by nature and cope well with a broad variety of tasks and shifting focus
- Understand how to add value for our customers and motivate colleagues around you to do the same
- Possess above average digital skills and cope well with PowerPoint and other presentation tools analytical skills and Excel experience will be beneficial
- Have a customer-oriented mindset and will take pride in working for a company that applies millions of euros in savings for societies and end users
- Appreciate the constant adjustment of business tactics and you are persistent and able to follow up with stakeholders in a pleasant way
Who are we?
You will be part of the sales organization in the Orifarm Parallel Import division. Your closest colleagues in sales are placed at the headquarter in Odense, but many more are situated in satellite offices across Europe. We are mainly focusing on the European market towards two areas; the hospital segment and the retail segment which consist of sales to wholesalers and pharmacies. We value working together in teams and have an open and positive atmosphere.
Starting out with a strong entrepreneurial mission, Orifarm was founded in 1994 by Birgitte and Hans Bøgh-Sørensen. The underlying explorer spirit still characterizes the company, and with high ambition, we are constantly looking for new opportunities and business areas to invest in. Our purpose of being is to create competition and provide important savings for society and to ensure better value for money for consumers. We strive to make this happen while insisting on being good colleagues, improving together, helping each other, and innovating.
We operate within three main business areas: Parallel Import, Generics & OTC, and New Bizz. We are the largest parallel importer of pharmaceuticals in Europe and the largest supplier of pharmaceuticals in Denmark. We hold a strong position in prescription medicine in the Nordics, being the largest producer of over-the-counter medicine in Denmark. Our portfolio contains well-known brands such as Pamol, Kodimagnyl, and Apovit. Within New Bizz, we aim to expand our business by exploring new opportunities within pharmaceuticals.
The explorer spirit still characterizes Orifarm, although we have now become a large, international company since Hans and Birgitte Bøgh-Sørensen founded the company in 1994. Our mission is to make important savings for the society via parallel imported and generic pharmaceuticals and to ensure that the consumers get better value for money. Seriously and determined, we strive to make this happen while insisting on being good colleagues, improving together, helping each other and innovating. This attitude may be of benefit to you.
In Orifarm we place great emphasis on both your professional and personal development and on giving you the opportunity to bring all of your skills into play.
We are located in Odense where you will work with our dedicated colleagues in an open office environment which allows us to have a friendly and informal atmosphere.
We offer a competitive compensation & benefits package and our staff canteen offers a variety of healthy menus every day, and physiotherapy will also be at your disposal.
If you need further information about the job please contact: Senior Vice President, Jens Peter Nielsen firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline:As soon as possible