RPA and .Net Developer for Orifarm IT
Are you a skilled RPA or Windows application developer? Comfortable with working in a team to deliver incremental changes to the Business? If this is you, then we might have a job for you in our application development team in IT.
About the job
At Orifarm you will be part of a professional and international environment, where you will work closely together with business and process owners to optimize their work. The application team is responsible for delivering software to all departments in the Orifarm Group across Europe. Our goal is to constantly deliver incremental changes to our large application portfolio of solutions made in .Net, UiPath and MSSQL. Your focus will be to deliver RPA workflows to ease the business processes. Other tasks may be development of new .Net applications or expand our already existing applications with new features in relations to our RPA setup.
In Orifarm you will have great influence on the solutions for the future, as we strongly believe in using the right tool for the right job. Orifarm is a pharmaceutical company, why various GxP regulations apply, and as a developer at Orifarm you are expected to comply with those regulations and also make the necessary documentation of the software deliverables you make.
Who are you?
- You have finished a medium length education that includes programming techniques subjects or alike.
- We expect you to have minimum 5 years’ experience in development and design of applications.
- You should have knowledge about some of the following technologies: C#, Java, Winforms, WPF or ORMs.
- You have good experience in developing and implementing solutions on the .Net platform with expertise in designing user-friendly interfaces.
- You are a team player with a positive attitude.
- You aim high and are curious about learning new skills.
- You appreciate contact with the business to debate new functionality or train them in the developed applications.
- Knowledge about RPA / UiPath is an advantage.
- You are proactive in your approach and possess a great drive combined with initiative and flexibility.
- You communicate fluently in Danish and English, both written and oral.
Who are we?
We are a team of 8 IT Developers working to deliver internal developed applications to our businesses across Europe. From creation of new functionality to maintenance of the existing.
We work in smaller teams with the requesters, to manage and deliver incremental packages,
and to improve the overview and commitment for every team member.
As a Pharmaceutical Company we have to live up to Gamp5 and GxP rules and document our changes accordingly. We coordinate developments with our other teams, like Operations, AX and BI, for best process flow and data usage.
We are a positive team with different backgrounds and we constantly strive to deliver solutions to our Businesses.
The explorer spirit still characterizes Orifarm, although we have now become a large, international company since Hans and Birgitte Bøgh-Sørensen founded the company in 1994. Our mission is to make important savings for the society via parallel imported and generic pharmaceuticals and to ensure that the consumers get better value for money. Seriously and determined, we strive to make this happen while insisting on being good colleagues, improving together, helping each other and innovating. This attitude may be of benefit to you.
In Orifarm we place great emphasis on both your professional and personal development and on giving you the opportunity to bring all of your skills into play.
We are located in Odense, where you will work with our dedicated colleagues in an open office environment, which allows us to have a friendly and informal atmosphere.
We offer a competitive compensation & benefits package and our staff canteen offers a variety of healthy menus every day, and physiotherapy will also be at your disposal.
If you need further information about the job please contact Team Manager Steen Palle.
Application deadline:As soon as possible
Tlf.: +45 63 95 25 20
Tlf.: +45 22 65 01 27