Laser Diecut Specialist For Label Production
LASER DIECUT SPECIALIST FOR LABEL PRODUCTION
Specialist will be responsible for operating the laser die cut machine in the daily label production, optimizing the production jobs processing, adjusting and setup of the production equipment, proactively working with backlog and participating in the continuous improvement efforts in the label production process. Specialist is responsible for daily maintenance and resolution of technical issues based on provided training. This could include also the communication with external service providers.
Do you feel like “THIS IS A JOB FOR ME!” ?
If you have answered “YES” without any hesitation, than please stay focused because we are looking for you!
Bring your drive for excellence, team orientation and customer commitment to independence; help us build new area with bright new printing technology. We are looking for committed, empowered learning-oriented person, with deep technical skills. who will play main role in this area.
Your key responsibilities will be mainly:
- Operate the die cut equipment
- Proceed the daily plans, assure the prioritization of jobs
- Understand the die cut process and parameters to assure the efficient use of equipment
- Builds and maintains relationships with external service support and suppliers to ensure the maintenance schedules are met.
- Ensure daily and weekly maintenance procedures, train staff and ensure needed quality.
- Optimize pre-print preparation and prepare new items in best setup and add it these into the que in optimal way.
- Support LEAN initiatives and stay close Strong knowledge of commercial and print technologies, like from process that from technician point of view.
- Good level of English and Czech languages;
- MS Office;
- Experience in operating computer controlled technical equipment
- Electrotechnical, machinery or typographic background;
- Costumer centricity mindset;
- Problem-solving skills and sense for detail;
- Thoroughness, collaborative and team-oriented spirit;
- Work with modern machines;
- Possibility of training in working with the technology;
- Pleasant working environment and friendly atmosphere;
- Extra 5 days of holidays;
- Company canteen – subsidized meals;
- Salary based on qualifications;
- So called “13th salary”;
- Shuttle buses from Slany, Rakovník and Kladno
- An opportunity to work for a successful international company;
- And others
- Place of work: Průmyslová 1367, Hostivice
- Type of employment: full-time work, employment contract
- Length of contract: 1 year fixed term contract (after 1 year changeable to permanent contract)
- Contracting authority: Employer
If you have read this far, it means that you might be interested. If so, turn your interest into action and apply today!
In case you are interested in the position and decided to apply, please, send your CV and a motivation letter in both Czech and English to the attention of HR Site Romana Brandová robra@@orifarm.com or to email@example.com latest on 30th October 2020. Thank you.
Application deadline:As soon as possible