QUALITY MANAGER / RESPONSIBLE PHARMACIST
– A New Key Person for our FI TEAM
Orifarm Generics is looking for a Quality Manager/ responsible pharmacist in Finland. With this newly established position, we want to strengthen our generic team and activities. As a Quality Manager and Responsible Pharmacist (GDP), you will be based in our Finnish office in Espoo and be a Team Lead of the quality and regulatory affairs, focusing on ensuring compliance with external and internal requirements pertaining to regulatory and wholesaling activities/Good Distribution Practices (GDP).
Qualifications for the preferred candidate:
- Licensed Master of Science in Pharmacy in Finland
- Long experience in working with quality and regulatory affairs and acting as responsible pharmacist (GDP).
- Experience as a team leader. Good interpersonal and networking skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving ability and independent decision-making skills
- Ability to work effectively and systematically also under time pressure.
- Willingness to travel (mainly headquarter DK and some audits in Europe)
- Excellent IT skills, especially Microsoft Office and Adobe applications, being familiar with M-files is an advantage.
- Proficiency in Finnish and English. Swedish is considered as an advantage.
The major working responsibilities would be:
- Responsible pharmacist (GDP) tasks required by Finnish legislation and EMA GDP
- Team lead for quality and regulatory affairs for both parallel imported and generic pharmaceuticals
- Responsible for maintenance of Quality Management system and standard operating procedures in Finland: Ensuring compliance and being constantly updated on relevant local and European regulatory requirements and guidelines in addition to Orifarm Group policies and standard operating procedures.
- Managing regulatory processes on the local level in close cooperation with the local and Danish regulatory team. Supporting other functions to enable compliance in areas related to regulatory affairs.
- Acting as a contact person towards authorities
Orifarm Group is the largest parallel importer of pharmaceuticals in Europe. Orifarm was founded in 1994 by Birgitte and Hans Bøgh-Sørensen and, through our main business areas, parallel imported pharmaceuticals and generics, we create competition and provide large savings for society and consumers. Orifarm Group has recently entered into an agreement to purchase a well- knowns portfolio of select over-the-counter (OTC), prescription pharmaceutical, and food supplements. In addition to the portfolio, the acquisition includes two production sites in Europe.
What we offer:
We offer an interesting and challenging workplace in an international environment and the opportunity to participate as one of the key people in implementing a new portfolio to Orifarm. The position is permanent and Orifarm Finland’s newly renovated office is located in Pohjois-Tapiola, Espoo.
If you found this position interesting and would like to work with us, please send your English job application, CV, and salary request using the link below.
We will start the interviews before the end of the application period and the place will be filled as soon as a suitable person is found.
For more details about the position please call Managing Director, Sanna Raappana at +358 50 518 1173.
Application deadline:15. December 2020