Brand and Category Manager, OTC & Consumer Health FINLAND
Do you have passion for developing product categories and building brands? Are you capable of taking initiative to develop and implement portfolio, brand and marketing strategies, and do you possess strong business acumen? You might then be our new Brand and Category Manager, OTC & Consumer Health in Finland.
About the job
As a Brand and Category Manager, OTC & Consumer Health you will report to the Head of Marketing. You will be responsible for selected over-the-counter (OTC) and Consumer Health brands and product categories. You will be setting the strategic direction and leading the development and the growth of the categories and portfolio. You are the category expert and you co-operate with healthcare professionals (pharmacy staff, doctors) to have a deep understanding of your categories/therapy areas. You will plan and implement innovative omnichannel marketing campaigns with strong digital focus both to consumers and health care professionals.
Furthermore, you will:
- Work in close co-operation with our sales team; making sure they have the needed skills and tools to plan and execute campaigns together with our customers
- Partner with Business Development and your colleagues in other Orifarm markets
- Ensure product availability (demand forecasting, sales and stock follow-up)
- Be responsible for sales and promotion budget planning/follow-up and pricing/profitability of the portfolio
Who are you?
As a person you possess a highly entrepreneurial, ambitious, solution-oriented and creative mindset. You are forward thinking and goal oriented. You thrive in a role, where your ability to put strategy into action will unfold and where communication with your team members, the management and cross functional teams is prioritized.
As the right match for the position, you have:
- A degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Health related sciences or similar
- Minimum three years of experience within Category/Brand Management from pharmaceutical industry, preferably from OTC and/or Consumer Healthcare
- Proven track record in driving marketing strategy, execution and growth
- Experience in category development and successful product launches
- Strong digital marketing skills and vision for future development
- Motivating and engaging personality
- Creative mindset and interest in new learning
- Positive attitude to change
Who are we?
The Finish company is a smaller company with 16 employees located in our office in Espoo Metsänneidonkuja 12, a recently renovated office building. You will get the opportunity to locate part of the work from home/at a distance.
The position is a permanent employment, and our agile and professional team is looking forward to get a new member with a winner spirit.
We place great emphasis on both your professional and personal development and on giving you the opportunity to bring all of your skills into play. You will experience great opportunities for development and you will work across functions and countries in close collaboration with Global Marketing.
Starting out with a strong entrepreneurial mission, Orifarm was founded in 1994 by Birgitte and Hans Bøgh-Sørensen. The underlying explorer spirit still characterizes the company, and with high ambition, we are constantly looking for new opportunities and business areas to invest in. Our purpose of being is to create competition and provide important savings for society and to ensure better value for money for consumers. We strive to make this happen while insisting on being good colleagues, improving together, helping each other, and innovating.
We operate within three main business areas: Parallel Import, Generics and OTC & Consumer Health. We are the largest parallel importer of pharmaceuticals in Europe. In Finland, our portfolio contains well-known brands such as A-Vita, Calcichew, Codetabs, Finrexin and Pamol. We aim to expand our business by exploring new opportunities within pharmaceuticals and health products.
We offer a competitive compensation & benefit package. If you found this position interesting and would like to work with us, please send your English job application, CV as soon as possible. The place will be filled as soon as a suitable person is found.
If you need further information about the job, please contact Head of Marketing Anne Jääskeläinen +358 400 759 800 or Managing Director Sanna Raappana +358 50 518 1173.
Please note that applications received by e-mail will not be taken into consideration. Due to the General Data Protection Regulation, the e-mail address is solely for clarifying questions regarding the position.
Application deadline:As soon as possible