Project Manager & Scrum Master
Do you want to play a key role in growing our business within Consumer Healthcare (CHC)? Are you a strong project leader of new product innovation with scrum master experience and strong motivation skills? Then you might be the right match to the position as Project Manager & Scrum Master in Orifarm.
About the job
The overall objective for the new Project Manager with Scrum Master experience will be two fold:
- You will create and continues update the CHC innovation plan and steps for each innovation project, hereunder creating clear timelines for each projects. You will build and drive projects through a defined stage gage process in order to maximize success of the launch from early innovation till post launch in close cooperation with all functions involved.
- As Scrum Master we expect you to drive and optimize the processes related to making the sprint team (a cross functional new product development team) run smoothly. You will work towards succeeding in optimizing processes and frameworks in order to increase speed and the success of multiple innovations (i.e. support process management system changes). Additionally, we expect you to create a clear overview of KPI´s and measurements that will be presented to Steerco and top management on a monthly basis.
Furthermore, your responsibilities will include:
- Drive the sprint team forward from a process point of view according to agile methodology
- Support the actual project development of each innovation by supporting the various stakeholders involved
- Drive and facilitate change of agile management systems together with Orifarm IT (today we use Kanban and Miro) in order to optimize the way we work and make sure that we have a strong understanding between resource availability and output and are able to maximize innovation throughput.
- Creation of monthly dashboard with clear KPI´s
Who are you?
The right match for the position is a strong project lead profile, with solid experience within product development and innovation with a commercial mindset. You work in a structured manner and are capable of joggling many different tasks. As a person you are ambitious and solution-oriented and posses a motivating and engaging personality. You hold proven results as change agent and are able to optimize and describe processes and ways of working without compromising team dedication and support.
Additionally, we expect you to:
- Hold strong stakeholder management skills
- Be certified as Scrum Master and have experience as Scrum Master for non IT product development and teams
- Be a strong a proactive communicator, preferably with natural authority and presence
Experience from FMCG, other consumer goods, or from the Life Science Industry is preferred.
Who are we?
You will be a part the Global excellence Center situated in Søborg, however, your base will be amongst colleagues at the HQ in Odense. You will report to the Global head of consumer health care, who also act as project owner for the sprint team.
Starting out with a strong entrepreneurial mission, Orifarm was founded in 1994 by Birgitte and Hans Bøgh-Sørensen. The underlying explorer spirit still characterizes the company, and with high ambition, we are constantly looking for new opportunities and business areas to invest in. Our purpose of being is to create competition and provide important savings for society and to ensure better value for money for consumers. We strive to make this happen while insisting on being good colleagues, improving together, helping each other, and innovating.
We operate within three main business areas: Parallel Import, Generics, and New Bizz. We are the largest parallel importer of pharmaceuticals in Europe and the largest supplier of pharmaceuticals in Denmark. We hold a strong position in Generics in the Nordics, being the largest producer of over-the-counter medicine in Denmark. Our portfolio contains well-known brands such as Pamol, Kodimagnyl, and Apovit. Within New Bizz, we aim to expand our business by exploring new opportunities within pharmaceuticals.
In Orifarm we place great emphasis on both your professional and personal development and on allowing you to bring all of your skills into play. Our headquarter is in Odense while our second office is located in Søborg. We offer a competitive compensation & benefits package and our staff canteen offers a variety of healthy menus every day, and physiotherapy in our Odense location will also be at your disposal.
In case you have further questions, please contact Head of Consumer health care, Mette Hjorth Hald, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline:As soon as possible